I have always been fascinated by looking at old photographs and postcards: the people’s faces, style, surroundings, and activities. I am sharing some of my own family photos, along with other found items.
1. old, recognized, and enduring interest, importance, or quality
3. dating from the past, old, outmoded, old-fashioned
1. an instrument having at least one right angle and two straight edges used especially to lay out or test right angles
2. a rectangle with all four sides equal
3. the shape of a photograph